Barrington with Marco Pierre White during the filming of Kitchen Wars.
We cooked our signature dish of Jerk Cod Fillet on a Bed of Savoy Cabbage and Pancetta in the audition round, working our way up to the semi finals where we showcased the amazing flavours of the Caribbean in our specially created menu.
Our Semi-Final Menu
- Pan-fried red snapper with spicy callaloo and coconut soup
- Fillet steak served with spiced dauphinoise potatoes and a dark rum cream sauce
- Fillet of halibut on a bed of sautéed yam served with a Creole sauce, finished off with truffle oil
- BBQ stuffed duck breast with callaloo and plantain on a bed of crushed butternut squash, served with Discovery Bay’s homemade BBQ sauce
- Guava and lime zest cheesecake with a ginger nut base